WE ARE OPEN!
We're back & better than ever!
We now offer the RICHEST VIP Club in the area!
Check out all your favorite games & say hello to all your favorite faces.
Please keep all social guidelines going. We want to keep everyone safe.
Face masks are required.
Welcome back from all of us at Rising Star Casino & thank you for your patience & loyalty!
NEW Ferry rates
RISING STAR VIP CLUB
Incentives that you asked for.
Click here for printable version
CHECK US OUT!
Casino open 24/7.
Pool open to hotel guests.
Rising Star Casino is following the recommendations & Executive orders given by the Centers for Disease Control, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, Indiana State Department of Health & Governor Holcomb.
We are now requiring Masks be worn when you visit our property.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us keep everyone safe by following the executive order given to wear a mask based on the guidelines we have been given.
Play The Links!!
Please visit www.risingstarcasino.com/golf
& click on Rates
for all information.
Bet it, Wing it, Slurp it!
Our Sportsbook is THE place to be Sundays!
Must be 21 years or older. Gambling problem? Call 800-994-8448.
Rising Star Casino COVID-19 Safety Precautions
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All patrons are required to show ID, regardless of age, prior to entering the casino.
- Signs are posted outlining a checklist of COVID-19 symptoms, & requesting guests to not enter the property if they are exhibiting these symptoms.
- Guest health screenings are being conducted before entering the casino. This includes temperature checks & health questions.
- All guests are required to wear facial coverings. You must wear your mask properly by covering your face & nose. Not complying with this can result in you being asked to leave Rising Star Casino. Facial coverings will be available for patrons that do not have one.
- Face masks are required on property. You may lower your mask while eating, drinking or smoking.
- Hand sanitizer is available & complimentary for all guests.
- All guests & team members are asked to follow social distancing practices by standing at least six feet away from any person who is not in their group. Floor graphics are marked where lines tend to form.
- Guest areas are cleaned & disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, hotel rooms & Team Member areas.
- HVAC systems have been upgraded with hospital grade filters.
- Slots, table games & restaurant seating is configured to limit seating & encourage social distancing recommendations.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings & masks are provided to all Team Members.
- Team Members have been given instructions to notify Security immediately to report anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 on property.
- Team Members are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.
- If we are alerted to a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the local health agency to follow the appropriate actions recommended by that agency.
- The number of players at each table game is limited.
- The maximum number of players allowed per table is posted at each location.
- Facial coverings are required at table games.
- Guests congregating behind players will not be allowed.
- Some slot machines will be deactivated in order to adhere to social guidelines.
- All table games, chairs, fixtures, game pieces & slot machines will be cleaned & disinfected on a regular basis.
- Frequent cleaning & disinfecting of counter spaces, keys, wheelchairs, scooters, luggage carts, elevators & vending machines.
- Deep cleaning & disinfecting of guest rooms is performed after check out.
- Restaurant seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Tables & chairs are cleaned & disinfected regularly.
- All touch point surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Seating is arranged in the Sports Book to adhere to social distancing, with limited betting stations.
- There is frequent cleaning & disinfecting of counters, chairs & stations.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.